The upcoming topic of our Practical Pain Recovery workshop series is focused over common problem of Heel Pain.In case you or someone in family or friends is suffering from heel pain or plantar fasciitis, we invite you to learn practical solutions and walk pain free again and always.
(Important Note: There are still some spots left for our Back Pain, Knee Arthritis, Shoulder Pain and Neck Pain Workshops)
- What Causes Heel Pain
- Demonstration of Heel Pain Self Treatments
- Ways To Prevent Heel Pain From Affecting Your Life
- Is Exercise Good, Bad Or Impractical?
- How To Avoid Heel Surgery
- Effective Non-Invasive Medical Treatments For Heel Pain
- Using Medisave And Insurance To Pay For Treatments
- Light Refreshments And Heel Pain Goodie Bag
Early Bird Ticket: FREE
Standard Workshop Ticket: $5
Simply call, SMS or Whatsapp +65 9337 6918 to Reserve a Seat
or Use the links below:
Back Pain: click => Here
Neck Pain: click => Here
Knee Arthritis: click => Here
Heel Pain: click => Here
Shoulder Pain: click => Here
1. Turmeric & Ginger Tea – Turmeric and ginger are both anti-inflammatory and will help with oseto and rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Epsom salt soak – Epsom salt contains magnesium sulfate which sounds kind of scary, but it’s really quite a wonderful substance.
3. Get more magnesium – Magnesium is something our bodies need, but we can’t make it ourselves. Eat foods that are high in magnesium, which include dark leafy greens (like spinach), nuts, and legumes (beans.)
4. Lubricate With Extra Virgin Olive Oil – The very consistency of olive oil makes it seem like something that would lubricate your joints and ease arthritis pain, and it turns out, it actually does.
5. Dandelion Leaves – Incredibly high in vitamins A and C, dandelion leaves can help repair damaged tissue and help the liver clear toxins out of the blood
Two Boxes (10 pcs) of FREE SalonPas Pain Relief Patch (Hot)!
SalonPas Pain Relief Patch (Hot) contains capsaicin, a powerful pain relieving agent for many different conditions, including arthritis and lower back pain.
1) Share your story of how SalonPas has helped or can help you in the comments of this post.
2) Share the Post at least ONCE.
2) The story with the most likes by 15th July 2016 will be the WINNER and receive two patches of SalonPas Pain Relief (Hot) with FREE delivery (simply PM us your delivery address)
Everyday pain conditions can now be easily addressed.
Singaporean consumers are in need for cost-effective solutions for common chronic pain conditions (i.e. arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, tears, slip discs, and sports injuries).
Even today in the modern age of medicine, many people still suffer from chronic pain that is not optimally treated. According to the Ministry of Health (MOH) in 2010, middle-aged Singaporeans have a significantly worse quality of life due to musculoskeletal conditions.
With generally poor retail store sales in Singapore coupled with the shift to e-Commerce and m-Commerce, it is not just typical electronics and fashion but also healthcare products that are bought online. With major initiatives like Silver Infocomm Curriculum, senior citizens are getting in on the action just like the youth.
Zestora is created to ensure affordable mobile health solutions is available at everyone’s disposal. Continue Reading…
The Achilles tendon is the largest tendon in the body and one of the more difficult injuries to treat in a runner. As a sports medicine podiatrist there are only a few injuries that lead me to advise runners that they have to take time off; Achilles tendinopathy is one of those diagnoses. The proper medical terminology no longer includes tendinitis when discussing injury of this tendon. A landmark paper in 1976 showed that under microscopic examination the injured Achilles tendon shows no inflammatory cells within the tendon but rather degeneration; therefore, tendinitis is not the proper term. This has led to a greater understanding in the treatment of this injury. Read More