Have you collected your sample of Regenerix Gold?
Here are some questions frequently asked by people delighted by it’s wonderful effects:
How long do I need to take Regenerix Gold before seeing results?
– Most people with mild joint conditions experience an improvement within 3 to 4 weeks of starting Regenerix Gold. People with moderate or long-standing problems may take up to 3 months to feel an improvement.
What is the recommended dosage for Regenerix Gold?
– The recommended dosage is 2 capsules a day. People with more severe conditions can choose to take 4 capsules a day (2 in the morning and 2 in the evening) for faster results.
– It is fine to take Regenerix Gold at any time of the day, though most people prefer to take it with breakfast. Also, it does not matter whether it is taken before or after meals.
Is it safe to take Regenerix Gold on a long-term basis?
– Regenerix Gold is extremely safe and can be taken continuously on a long-term basis.
– Some people with short-term injuries may choose to stop taking Regenerix Gold after they feel better. For others who lead active lives and wish to maintain good joint health, and those with long-term “wear and tear” conditions, it is recommended to take Regenerix Gold for long-term maintenance.
If you have not already collected a sample of Regenerix Gold, please do so soon as samples are limited and stricly available only while stocks last.
Collect your FREE bottle at:
The Pain Relief Practice
360 Orchard Road, #09-10, International Building, Singapore 238869
Heel pain is a very common foot problem. The sufferer usually feels pain either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis), where the Achilles tendon connects to the heel bone. Continue reading…