1. Turmeric & Ginger Tea – Turmeric and ginger are both anti-inflammatory and will help with oseto and rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Epsom salt soak – Epsom salt contains magnesium sulfate which sounds kind of scary, but it’s really quite a wonderful substance.
3. Get more magnesium – Magnesium is something our bodies need, but we can’t make it ourselves. Eat foods that are high in magnesium, which include dark leafy greens (like spinach), nuts, and legumes (beans.)
4. Lubricate With Extra Virgin Olive Oil – The very consistency of olive oil makes it seem like something that would lubricate your joints and ease arthritis pain, and it turns out, it actually does.
5. Dandelion Leaves – Incredibly high in vitamins A and C, dandelion leaves can help repair damaged tissue and help the liver clear toxins out of the blood
Solve your pain condition from the comfort of home with the world’s first Discovery and Delivery platform for Pain Solutions
While there is no one-size-fits-all cure to all pain, advancements in medical technology around the world. Zestora has built to solve this problem by presenting best-in-class home therapy pain solutions curated by an international team of medical professionals.
Some of the solutions we offer include:
1. A cutting edge nanotechnology drug-free medical gel for osteoarthritis
2. Miniaturized home use pulse shortwave devices that repairs damaged tissue
3. An amazingly fast acting herbal anti-inflammatory supplement which works within 1 week
4. Regenerative nutraceutical complexes which repairs damaged cartilage
5. Century old pain patches modernized with new medical technology
6. A FREE Mobile App Medical Concierge and Referral Service for users who need help finding the right medical expert.
Get Fast Pain Solutions Directly Into Your Smartphone On :
Everyday pain conditions can now be easily addressed.
Singaporean consumers are in need for cost-effective solutions for common chronic pain conditions (i.e. arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, tears, slip discs, and sports injuries).
Even today in the modern age of medicine, many people still suffer from chronic pain that is not optimally treated. According to the Ministry of Health (MOH) in 2010, middle-aged Singaporeans have a significantly worse quality of life due to musculoskeletal conditions.
With generally poor retail store sales in Singapore coupled with the shift to e-Commerce and m-Commerce, it is not just typical electronics and fashion but also healthcare products that are bought online. With major initiatives like Silver Infocomm Curriculum, senior citizens are getting in on the action just like the youth.
Zestora is created to ensure affordable mobile health solutions is available at everyone’s disposal. Continue Reading…
If you have rheumatoid arthritis (RA), you know that exercise is good for you. But finding the time, energy, and motivation to actually get moving can be difficult. This is especially true when you’re in pain.
But research shows that RA patients who exercise tend to have less pain than other RA patients. Exercise can help boost your mood, improve joint function, and prevent muscle wasting and weakness. Read More…