1. Turmeric & Ginger Tea – Turmeric and ginger are both anti-inflammatory and will help with oseto and rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Epsom salt soak – Epsom salt contains magnesium sulfate which sounds kind of scary, but it’s really quite a wonderful substance.
3. Get more magnesium – Magnesium is something our bodies need, but we can’t make it ourselves. Eat foods that are high in magnesium, which include dark leafy greens (like spinach), nuts, and legumes (beans.)
4. Lubricate With Extra Virgin Olive Oil – The very consistency of olive oil makes it seem like something that would lubricate your joints and ease arthritis pain, and it turns out, it actually does.
5. Dandelion Leaves – Incredibly high in vitamins A and C, dandelion leaves can help repair damaged tissue and help the liver clear toxins out of the blood